Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Staff Selection Commission
ADVERTISEMENT NO. Phase-IX/2021/Selection Post
Candidates will have to apply for each category of post separately and also pay fee for each category of post.
- Department Indian Bureau of Mines, Ministry of Mines, Nagpur
- Post Code WR10221
- Post Name Library Information Assistant
- Total No of Post 04 UR
- Pay Scale Pay level : 6
- Age limit 18-30 years (age relaxation as per rules)
(i) Bachelor’s Degree in Library Science OR Library Information Science of a recognized University or Institute.
(ii) Two year’s professional experience in a Library under Central/ State Government or Autonomous or Statutory organization or PSU or University or recognized research or Educational Institution.
Job Requirement/ Duties of the Post
1. Cataloguing and classification of books received in Bureau’s Library, preparation of biographic and organization of a suitable reference service in Indian Bureau of Mines establishing liaison with other Technical Libraries. 2. Issue and return a publication and reminders for non-receipt of books. 3. Any other work and duties that may be assigned from time to time by officers authorized in this behalf.
How to apply
- Candidates will have to apply for each category of post separately and also pay fee for each category of post.
- Applications must be submitted in online mode only at the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in . For detailed instructions, please refer to Annexure-IV and Annexure-V of this Notice.
- Last date for submission of online applications is 25-10-2021 (23.30 PM).
- Dates for submission of online applications: 24-09-2021 to 25-10-2021
- Last date for receipt of application: 25-10-2021 (up to 23.30 PM)
- Last date for making online fee payment: 28-10-2021 (23.30 PM)
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 28-10-2021 (23.30 PM)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 01-11-2021
- Dates of Computer Based Examination: January/February 2022