Department of Personnel & Training
Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy
of Administration, Mussoorie
- Post Principal Library and Information Officer (PLIO) on deputation (Including short term contract) basis
- No of post 01
- Pay level Level-13 (Rs. 123100.215900 in the pay matrix)
Eligibility: Officers of the Central Government or State Governments or Union Territories or Public Sector Undertakings or Universities or Recognised Research Institutions or Autonomous or Semi-Government or Statutory Organisations:-
a) (i) Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre/department, or (ii) With five years regular service in posts in level 12 (Rs. 78800-209200) in the pay matrix or equivalent; or
(III) With ten years regular service In posts in level-11 (Rs. 67700-208700) in the pay matrix or equivalent: and
(b) Possessing the following educational qualifications and experience: Essential qualifications:
(i) Masters Degree in Library Science or Library and Information Science from a recognized University or Institute.
(II) Twelve years' professional experience in a Library under Central Government or State Governments or Autonomous or Statutory Organisations or Public Sector Undertaking or University or Recognised Research Institute or Educational Institution. Desirable qualifications:
- Five years experience of computerizing Library activities in a Library under Central Government or State Government or Autonomous or Statutory Organisation or Public Sector Undertaking or University or Recognised Research Institute or Educational
- Diploma in Computer Application from recognized University or
- Age Limit: The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation (including short-term contract) shall be not exceeding fifty-six (56) years as on the closing date of receipt of applications for the above-mentioned post.
Period: The period of deputation (Including short-term contract) including the period of deputation (Including short-term contract) in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organizations or Department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed five years.
Willing and eligible candidates who would be spared in the event of their selection may submit their applications in triplicate in the prescribed proforma along with documents (Cadre clearance, Integrity certificate, vigilance clearance, Major/Minor penalty imposed during the last ten years, and upto-date ACR dossiers (or photocopies of ACRs for the last 5 years duly attested on each page by Group "A" Gazetted Officer)) addressed to The Director, Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration, Mussoorie • 248179 within 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in Employment News Rozgar Samachar. Application received after the last date or without the documents noted above or otherwise found incomplete will not be considered.
Last date of application is 30 September 2021