ICSSR, New Delhi
- Post Documentation Assistants (contractual basis)
- Age limit: 35 years on the last date of receiving application (relaxations as per GOI norms will be applicable).
- Post Graduate Degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade in any of the Social Science Discipline and a Bachelor’s Degree in Library and Information Science from a recognized university
- A Post Graduate Degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade in Library and Information Science from a recognized university
- Three years’ experience of working in a library or Documentation Centre of repute or Ph.D. in any Social Science Discipline
- The position is purely contractual in nature.
- Apart from essential qualifications, the candidate must possess ICT skills and knowledge of library management software/ILMS, Koha, DSpace, Reference/Research Management Tools etc.
- Application, filled in the given format along with relevant copies of certificates, must reach on or before 18/07/2021 to: The Administrative Officer, ICSSR, JNU Institutional Area, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi – 110067.
- Applications with incomplete information, without requisite documents, and received after last date will be summarily rejected.
- Last date of receiving filled in applications: 18/07/2021
Link to download the Application Format and: https://icssr.org/jobs