University of Mumbai
- Post Director (Knowledge Resource Centre)
- No of post 1-Open
- Pay scale Academic level 14- (Rs. 1,44,200)
Qualification and Experiences are as under:-
- i. A Master‘s Degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation Science with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade in a point – scale, wherever grading system is followed;
- ii. At least ten years as a Librarian at any level in University Library or ten years of teaching as Assistant/Associate Professor in Library Science or ten years’ experience as a College Librarian;
- iii. Evidence of innovative library services, including the integration of ICT in a library; and
- iv. A Ph.D. Degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation Science/Archives and manuscript-keeping.
How to apply
The candidates may apply online from 10th May, 2021 to 3rd June, 2021 on the link given below. The link shall not be available after 5.00 p.m. on 3rd June, 2021.
The candidates shall apply online on the link https://regfao.mu.ac.in/ on the University website www.mu.ac.in alongwith self attested documents of educational qualification, experience etc. and the application fee through NEFT payment in any nationalized bank. Candidates are requested to refer the University website www.mu.ac.in from time to time as all information like documents required, scrutiny, online interview dates/ results / notices / various schedules etc. will be displayed on the same. No personal communication will be sent to the candidates.