The National Institutes of Design Haryana
- an Institution of National Importance set up by the Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT),
- Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India.
Advt. No. NID-H/2021/01
- Post Assistant (Library)
- No of post 05 UR (Contract)
- Pay Rs. 30000/- Consolidated
- Age Not exceeding 25 Years
- i) Bachelor Degree from a recognized University/Institution
- ii) Computer Knowledge
- i). Relevant experience in Administration/Academic/ Purchase and studio matters
How to apply:
1. Candidates should fill up the application in the prescribed format Annexure I and attach copies of all educational qualifications, experience, Salary certificate, Vigilance Clearance, No Objection Certificate etc.., paste passport size photograph, sign the application and forward the application in an envelope to the following address;
To, Chief Administrative Officer National Institute of Design, Haryana Transit Camp at Poly Technic Building Vill- UMRI, Dist.- Kuruskhetra-136131
2. The last date for receipt of application in the above address 19th July 2021. No applications will be accepted after the last date. In case the last date mentioned above is declared as a public holiday, the next working day will be treated as the last day for receipt of applications.
3. The name of the post must be super-scribed “Post applied for [name of the post]” on top right side of the envelope.
Download PDF (Advertisement)