Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University
- Post Director, Knowledge Resource Centre
- No of post 01, Open
- Pay level Academic Level 14 Rs.144200-218200/-
Qualifications & Experience
- (i) A Master’s Degree in Library Science / Information Science / Documentation Science with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale, whenever grading system is followed;
- (ii) At least ten years as a Librarian at any level in University Library or ten years of teaching as Assistant/Associate Professor in Library Science or ten years experience as a College Librarian.
- (iii) Evidence of innovative library services, including the integration of ICT in a library; and
- (iv) A Ph.D. Degree in Library Science / Information Science / Documentation Science / Archives and manuscript keeping.
How to apply
Completed application form along with self-attested copies of certificates/testimonials in NINE SETS and Registration Fee of Rs.500/- for Open-Category, and Rs.300/- for SC/ST/VJ(A)/NT(B/C/D)/OBC & other reserved categories by way of DEMAND DRAFT (non-refundable) drawn in favor of “Finance & Accounts Officer, Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University, Nagpur”, shall be submitted to "The Registrar, Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University, Jamnalal Bajaj Administrative Building, Mahatma Jotiba Fule Educational Premises, University Campus Chowk to Ambazari T-Point Marg, Nagpur-440 033 (M.S.), India” on or before 21st May 2021 up to 5.00 p.m.