- National Institute of Mental Health Rehabilitation, Sehore
- Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (Divyangjan),
- Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Govt. of India
Old District Panchayat Bhawan. Luniya Chauraha, Mandi Road, Sehore. Madhya Pradesh - 466001
- Post Assistant Librarian
- Pay level Level 7 (Rs. 44900 - 142400)
- Age limit 35 Years
- No of post 01 post (low vision)
i) Bachelor's degree in Library Science/Information Science/Library & Information Science/Documen-tation Science from a recognized University/ Institution with at-least 55% of the marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed. ii) Three years' working experience in a Library under Public/Private organization.
i) Masters Degree/Post Graduate Diploma in Library Science/Information Science/Library & Information Science/Documentation Science/ Library Automation and Networking/PGDCA or equivalent from a recognized University/Institution.
How to apply
- A. The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- B. The candidates selected will be governed by the provisions of the New Pension scheme introduced by the Government of India w.e.f. 01.01.2004.
- C. The applicants serving in GovemmenVPublic Sector Undertakings /Autonomous Bodies must send their application THROUGH PROPER CHANNEL.
- D. The envelope containing the application should be superscribed as Application for the post of ' '. Also the post applied for should be clearly mentioned in the application form in the space provided and should also clearly indicate the Institute/Centre for which application is being submitted. Applications that are received without such indication are liable to be rejected.
- E. The filled in applications, in the prescribed format, along with the self attested copies of certificates in support of educational qualifications. experience. caste, disability etc., must reach the Director, National Institute of Mental Health Rehabilitation, Sehore, Old District Panchayat Bhawan, Luniya Chauraha, Mandi Road. Sehore, Madhya Pradesh - 466001 within 45 days from the date of publishing in Employment News. Applications received late/incomplete or not in prescribed format will not be considered.
Employment News Paper 6-12 March 2021