THE NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF HEALTH AND FAMILY WELFARE, New Delhi
The National Institute of Health and Family Welfare an autonomous Institute under the aegis of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India acts as an apex Technical Institute for promoting Health and Family Welfare Programmes in the country through Education, Training, Research, Evaluation, Consultancy, Advisory and Specialized Services.
- Post Librarian
- No. of post 01 - UR
- Pay Level Level 7
- Age Limit Not exceeding 30 years
Educational and other qualifications
- Master's Degree, preferably in a Science or Social Science subject, from a recognised university or equivalent.
- Degree in Library Science from a recognised university or equivalent
- 3 years' experience in a Library/Documentation Centre of repute
- Master's degree in Library and Information Science of a recognized University or equivalent.
- Experience in organising, acquisition and technical processing work in a Library, Documentation Centre of repute.
How to Apply
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply on plain paper, in the given proforma only along with fee of Rs.300/- by a crossed Indian Postal Order/Demand Draft drawn in favour of Director, National Institute of Health and Family Welfare, New Delhi payable at New Delhi (No fee for SC/ST/Women/Orthopedically handicapped candidates) etc.
- The envelope should be superscribed as "Application for the post of (Pl. write name of the post)".
- Candidates working in Govt. / Semi Govt. Organizations/Autonomous Bodies must apply through proper channel (Annexure-II).
- Complete application along with self-attested photocopies in support of educational qualifications, age and proof of belonging to SC/ST/EWS/Orthopedically handicapped and experience certificate, etc. should reach the Dy. Director (Admn.), NIHFW, Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi — 110 067 latest by 26.02.2021.