- NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY SRINAGAR
- (An autonomous Institute of National Importance under the aegis of Ministry of Education, Govt. of India)
Advertisement No. : NIT/Non-Teaching-Recruitment/2020/5(NT)
- Post Assistant Librarian
- No of post 01,UR
- Pay Level level 10
- Age limit Not exceeding 35 years
Essential: Educational qualification
- i) Master’s Degree in Library Science / Information Science / Documentation Science with at least 60% marks or an equivalent Professional degree or its equivalent with equivalent grade (6.5 in 10 point scale) or its equivalent grade of ‘B’. in the UGC seven point scale and a consistently good academic record with superior knowledge of computerized library service.
- ii) Qualifying in the national level test such as NET/SLET/SET conducted for the purposed by the UGC or any other agency approved by the UGC.
- i) PG Diploma in Library Automation and Networking or PGDCA or equivalent.
- ii) Candidate with higher degree (Ph. D. or equivalent) in a relevant Discipline shall be preferred
How to apply
Candidates willing to apply are advised to apply online on http://recruitment.nitsri.ac.in link will be available on the Institute website www.nitsri.ac.in from 27th October 2020. The last date to fill the online applications is 30th November 2020.
After submission of online application/s, the candidates are advised to take out the printout of the application/s form/s. The Hard copy of the application/s form along with all required self-attested copies of certificates should reach the Institute by or before 10.12.2020 on the following Address: The Registrar National Institute of Technology Srinagar Hazratbal, Srinagar, PIN 190006 The envelope containing the application/s shall invariably mention the name of the post applied for “APPLICATION/S FOR THE POST OF ______________”