NATIONAL SANSKRIT UNIVERSITY:: TIRUPATI
(A Central University established by an Act of Parliament)
(Erstwhile Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha)
National Sanskrit University (A Central University established by an Act of Parliament), Tirupati invites applications from eligible candidates for the following Teaching and Non-Teaching positions to be filled by direct recruitment.
- Post Deputy Librarian
- No of post 01 UR
- Pay level Pay Level -13-A (Rs.1,31,400-Rs.2,17,100)
- i) A Master's Degree in library science/information science/documentation science, with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade in a point -scale, wherever grading system is followed.
- ii) Eight years experience as an Assistant University Librarian/College Librarian.
- iii) Evidence of innovative library services including integration of ICT in library.
- iv) A Ph.D degree in library science/Information science/Documentation Science / Archives and manuscript keeping/computerization of library.
How to apply
Separate applications along with prospectus for Teaching and Non-Teaching posts can be downloaded from the National Sanskrit University website: nsktusac.in Applicants are required to enclose a Demand Draft of Rs.800/- for UR/OBC/EWS candidates and Rs.200/- for SC/ST candidates drawn on any nationalized bank in favour of the Registrar, National Sanskrit University, Tirupati from le October, 2020 onwards. The PwD candidates are not required to pay any fee. Separate application form should be submitted for each Post along with the prescribed fee. The applicants are required to send the downloaded filled in applications along with prescribed fee to the Registrar, National Sanskrit University, Tirupati - 517 507, Chittoor (Dist.), Andhra Pradesh.
The Last date for submission of duly filled-in downloaded application form is 16th November, 2020 by 0530 pm.
Advt.No.NSKTU/Estt./T&NT/2020 dated 14.10.2020