MAHATMA GANDHI CENTRAL UNIVERSITY, BIHAR
[A Central University established by an Act of Parliament]
- Name of Post Library Assistant
- Number of Post 01 - UR
- Pay Level Level 03 as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix
- Age limit Not exceeding 30 years
- i. Bachelor of Library & Information Science/Bachelor of Library Science or equivalent from a recognized University.
- ii. English Typing speed of 30 WPM
- iii. Knowledge of Computer Applications
How to apply
Interested and eligible candidates have to submit the ONLINE APPLICATION FORM through Link available on the University website following the instructions given therein before the last date i.e., 2nd November 2020 (Monday).
The hard copy of the online application along with:
i. Self-attested copies of the certificates for age proof, qualifications, experience, caste, etc.; and
ii. Endorsement by the Employer (if, presently employed in Govt./PSU/ Autonomous/Deemed).
should reach to the following address on or before 12th November 2020 (Thursday) up to 5:00 P.M:
OSD (Administration) Mahatma Gandhi Central University
Dr Ambedkar Administrative Building Raghunathpur, Near OP Thana, Motihari – 845 401 District – East Champaran, Bihar (INDIA)
- Link for Submission of Online Application Form will be available from 13th October 2020 (Tuesday)
- Closing date for submission of Online Application Form 2nd November 2020 (Monday) Upto 23:59:59 hrs
- Last date for submission of Hard Copy of printed application form along with self-attested enclosures 12th November 2020 (Thursday)