Indian Institute of Management Jammu
Old University Campus,
Canal Road, Jammu-180016.
Advertisement No. IIMJ/Advt/Non-Faculty-Rect/2021/03
- Post Sr. Library & Information Assistant
- No of post One Post (OBC)
- Pay level Level-6 - Entry Pay: Rs. 35,400/-
Qualification and Experience:
Master’s Degree (10+2+3+2) in Library Science with 5 years of post-qualification experience in the library department of a reputed Institute/University. Experience in institutes of repute like IIMs, IIT, IISER etc. will be preferred. Experience in working on library software system is essential.
To assist the Librarian in offering the library services to the Faculty and the students. To assist in acquiring, organizing, managing and distributing library resources and ensuring that library provision meets the needs of all its users. To assist in selecting, developing, cataloguing and classifying library resources. To upkeep Library records and equipment. The candidate should be proficient in office management software with excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office.
How to apply
- Interested candidates may apply online latest by 01st August 2021 furnishing full particulars of qualifications, experience, salary drawn, and salary expected along with names of two referees and paying an application fee of Rs. 590/- through online payment system available at ( http://www.iimj.ac.in/studentpanel/StaffRecruitment/notification), provide transaction reference number and upload payment receipt. There is no application fee for SC/ST/DAP candidates. Application fee will not be refunded or readjusted under any circumstances. No other mode of payment will be accepted.
- Only online application form will be accepted. Hard copy of application form will not be accepted.