Directorate of Knowledge Management in Agriculture
Indian Council of Agricultural Research Krishi Anusandhan Bhavan-I Pusa, New Delhi –110 012
Advertisement No. DKMA/14-1/2021-GAS
- Post Young Professional (YP-II Library)
- No of post 01
- Age limit 21-45 years
- Pay Rs. 35,000/- consolidated Per month/-
- Master degree in Library and Information Science from a recognized university/Institute.
- Working knowledge in OJAS/KOHA.
- Diploma in IT or Computer Science related to library management system.
- Working knowledge of OJAS/KOHA library Management software and library functions.
- Management of online e-Resource system.
How to Apply:
2. The last date of receiving application(s) through email is 24.06.2021. The application(s) received after due date will not be considered in any case.
3. Candidates will be shortlisted for Interview on the basis of their academic qualification, experience, publication, achievements/awards etc. submitted by the candidates with the duly filled application form and considering relevant criteria as per job requirement of the position. The list of shortlisted candidates to be called for Walk-in-Interview and an invitation of interview will be sent to the shortlisted candidate on the e-mail address given in his/her application form. The candidates are advised to regularly visit website https://www.icar.gov.in and check their email for any updates.
4. The date and time of Interview shall be informed through e-mail only on their e-mail address given in their application form.